You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift Itsy Bitsy Spider;
Tuesday, March 20, 2007

sry for not updating! just dun feel lyk updating.XD haha lazy ba
well, went genting, came back.
cant really remember wat i did there! cuz its not really very enjoyable at all la.HAHA
k let me list out some things?
1. took the super coaster ride. it was quite thrilling.
2. a boy knocked into the spoilt sensor glass door at the hotel lobby and smash it into thousand pieces.(cuz its safetyglass)the boy's unharmed. thk god.
3.spent time with my malaysia cousins. walked around first world hotel quite a huge number of times. simply cuz we gt nth to do.
4.skipped wrk! passed it to huiting. and she wrked three daes alrdy -_- now they dun call me liao.
5.missed YOU badly.
6.nth le. LOL
hmmm.came back singapore with my uncle n one of my malaysia cousin and of cuz my parents.

boring dayssss. hmmmm
OH. canoe competition!
well teamates. although didnt did very well, well done!~ we shall train harder larh. jiayou!
ngee ann, KI ARH. =)
went for comm works concert by sws band after the competition. hmmmm. was nice =)
some not nice larh. the dinner afterwards with the juniors was great though.wahaha.

went kbox!~ had fun! it was soooooooooooooo fun singing. i luv singing.



haiya picture says a thousand words.LOL let me post a few thousand words thn! lazy to type liao. take care. u. and u u u u u u u u u u.all of u.haha




me alvin kevin





me n dap look at her! lmao! happy singing! famous gek sai(squeeze shit) pose can sing better!

the yunrui! LOL(shes gt a great voice!) the tiac tiac!(hes not bad too!) ROAR!(cartoon voice) =x hehehe tiac n rui(geting crazy from singing)this is wat i call really crazy!btw he looks gd in this pic.( cuz cant see face LOLLLLLL)
victory! happy after watching happy feet.LOL candid shot! NAH I CAUGHT U! eh? look at tiac's gek sai face.HAHA

i was possessed! !_! middle fingers unite! at the bowling centre at genting. on the ride!OMG think is after the ride.so pale
@ first world
okie tats all! cya ages later! i need wrk man. for one month. anyone found le tell me k. =) i'll be super glad.LOL





fuck u.








XD

OH anw. changed song. its a super nice song again la.
nah lyrics

I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on
I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different, but they're always the same
They mean me no harm, but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on
I'm moving on
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarentees, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone
I've sold what I could and packed what I couldn't
Stopped to fill up on my way out of town
I've loved like I should, but lived like I shouldn't
I had to lose everything to find out
Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road
I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on



11:36 PM

%u2665 Itsy Bitsy Spider

Me | links | tag