You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift Itsy Bitsy Spider;
Saturday, May 26, 2007

this is a post from ytd night.post now cuz ytd explorer got probs =S



just came back not long from esplanade! well, had performance there.live band performing. watched it with cheekhin caiquan and later came zhiyuan and sijie.claudia was there too! but she left early. nv see her for 5 to 6 years liao sia. feel so akward. she changed, to more ang moh and hotter now!haha.but still short =x HEHEthe band was great and the vocalists are great too. mathilda from sg idol was one of the vocalists. damn power la her singing. woohoo~
$8 left in bank. $0 in wallet, $0.28 in ezlink. need to survive two more daes. until shuting give me that $144! im totally broke man. tat $144 isnt gonna help much too. needa save it for some other purposes. zzz
common test's coming in one week's time. ohmygosh. i need miricale pills. i dun wanna fail again. can i just pass everything safely for one time? i'll wrk hard i promise :CPA race is two daes b4 common test. seriously i hope i can get a medal in this comp. although i knw its quite impossible. the other strong teamates also cant get, u think u can meh chin koon? but miricales happens sometimes!;) i believe in that.jiajun must buck up arh! we are taking t2 in the comp! u better row till ur arm comes out.
jammed at ck's house earlier this afternoon. we jam cancer-by chemical romance. a nice song, acompanied by a super touching video. 2 out of 3 will feel touched by this video.so..... here it goes =)with lyrics!



"Cancer"
Turn away,
If you could get me a drink
Of water 'cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
And bury me in all my favorite colors,
My sisters and my brothers, still,
I will not kiss you,
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.
Now turn away,
'Cause I'm awful just to see
'Cause all my hairs abandoned all my body,
Oh, my agony,
Know that I will never marry,
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo
But counting down the days to go
It just ain't living
And I just hope you know
That if you say (if you say)
Goodbye today (goodbye today)
I'd ask you to be true (cause I'd ask you to be true)
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you


1:04 AM

%u2665 Itsy Bitsy Spider

Me | links | tag