You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift Itsy Bitsy Spider;
Friday, October 19, 2007

lets start the post with a BIG LAUGH OUT LOUD!
wahahaha. tats shuhui after her boob job in thailand.XD im sure ANYONE will laugh at this pic.
this few daes have been great. very very happy so far.HAHA
sad in studying happy in life. how i wish studying can make me happy! but till now it only make me sleep! >.<
been going home late these few days. mum is really pissed off with me! gosh. since tat day b4 FCC i went out for supper till 2am, thn came back kena screamed by her she nv talk to me liao.
am i at fault or is she too strict? sometimes i wonder. i really hope everything will go back as normal. mum talk to me leh. i dreamt ytd nite that i talked to u. but its not real :C
sighs been really low on cash this few daes too! so low tat someone paid for my concession first. felt so guilty n useless. :(
hmmm so! i just iron on-ed a STAR on my LIFEVEST! ;) quite cool uh?
hmm. gonna buy one c and one k to iron on ( ck ) on the back bottom corner next. i can take my leftover stocking to change with that auntie maybe!? if she dunwanna change, i will just give the stocking to her, cuz i wont use it in my life anymore will i!? maybe when robbing the bank bah.HAHA

elaine ar elaine. after much advices and talks and forces to you, in the end u made the opposite choice.LOL but its okie! just hope that u will be happy with ur choice larh. whenever u wanna come back, hmmm at least i will welcome u back with open arm--pits LOL jk!
gdluck in wateva u do. always will be my super jnr! =) treat me donuts soon okie. bleh =P
continue in sports for life!

alrights, gdbye le i cant seem to think of anymore to write. HAHA.
k new song!

INCONSOLABLE by backstreetboys
I close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Filmed like a scene on the cutting room floor
I wanna let you walk away tonight without a word

I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling
OOoh, if you were here right now,
I swear I'd tell you this

[Chorus:]
Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you)
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

I climb the walls, yeah
I can see the edge,
But I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call
Maybe cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility

[Chorus]

No, no, no

I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I hold in
Is everything I can't let go (oooh, can't let go)

Cause BABAYYYYY

[Chorus]

Don't you know it baby
I don't wanna waste another day
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Oooh, I'm inconsolable
Whoaa yeah
I'm inconsolable

(k bye.)


i promise u,
u are not alone,
when the lights go out at nite,
when ur feeling lost inside,
your not alone
when ur world is falling down
i will be the one around,
ur not alone =)


2:20 PM

%u2665 Itsy Bitsy Spider

Me | links | tag