You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift Itsy Bitsy Spider;
Sunday, August 10, 2008

HELLO.
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY. haha i spent my national day quite boring-ly.XD
morn wake up watch OLYMPICS. omg i see the gymnas people swing swing swing like damn eaasy and fun luh. i wan to swing also.HAHA
eh thn after that in the afternoon went to swim with winston although its raining. =S swam only 12 laps. wa cui ar my shoulders. feels like coming out.LOL
went back home and rest and watch NDP! lol raining sia the president got soaked! first time in history! how come they nv take umbrella for him one? hmm. the black knights are cool man. i wanna be in air force! fat hope huh. dream longlong huh.HAHA
went to meet azhar tiacwoo and shu ting after that for dinner. the holicks ice drink liao can straight away go NKF xi shua shua ur kidney. sibei sweet.hahaha. gula alot. went to tiac house watch a movie called vantage or something one la. eh. the scene kept repeating and repeating. until we know the killer. thn the show ends. hmm gd show? bad show? i rate it 1.5stars out of 5. HAHA booooo~
da bao oou jian for mama to eat. i also eat. very nice. very hungry.HAHA
ooooooooooo shitttttttttttt im sooooooooooo boredddddddddddddd nowwwwwwwww.HAHAHAHA

EH. today morn woke up at 6am. to meet winston and fren 640am to go for nike 7km training run.
wa lao. it is like 8km lar.HAHA i finished it in 40mins minus abit. hmmm. cui ar. my legs now can eat already. jelly. lemon flavour one cuz very suan. okie lame. -_-
went home and tried to sleep but nope i failed.

aiyo darl i miss u.
after exams come come come come soon..
anw. accidently searched for this song.
retro sia. but nice.HAHA
love is in the air. by john paul young.



Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when you call out my name

(Chorus)
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done

And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise

But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes



ilu byebye.


12:45 PM

%u2665 Itsy Bitsy Spider

Me | links | tag